This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
KVE is an unique design and build organization of mainly high-end composite structures located in the Netherlands. Our strength is the in-depth knowledge of composite engineering, materials and manufacturing processes, in combination with a creative mind to provide the right solutions for our customers (Boeing, Airbus, Fokker Technologies, Damen, NXP etc.). KVE has structured their organization around application groups:
- Thermoplastic Assemblies; KVE Thermoplastic Assemblies specializes in design and manufacturing of thermoplastic composite assemblies, mainly by use of our patented (induction) welding process as joining technology for aircraft structures.
- Radar Structures; KVE Radar Structures specializes design and production of radar support structures and housings and radar transparent dome structures (radomes). KVE is leading supplier of radar structures in the Netherlands.
- Special Products; KVE Special Products focuses on the development of composite products and solutions for our customers. Our strength is creating and innovating product or solution through an understanding of the customer’s requirements. To achieve this KVE has creative and smart all-round engineers with practical experience to create solutions, and a workshop capable of creating high-end composite products with every manufacturing process.
- Composite Repair; KVE Composite Repair specializes in the repair of structural composite and metal bonded aircraft components. Customers using our expertise are the medium and large base maintenance organisations like KLM E&M and Lufthansa. But also smaller maintenance organisations have their composite components repaired at KVE Composites Repair.
- Training; KVE-Abaris training provides composite manufacturing & repair training for the European market and is an exclusive collaboration between Abaris and KVE.
Every application has its dedicated engineering staff and KVE’s R&D budget is allocated to generate more in depth knowledge in relation to these final applications. This is a completely new approach in the market, but proofs to be of high added value to our customers.