Would you like to work at a historical name within the aviation industry, with a legacy of over more than 100 years!! Join Fokker in the Netherlands!
Fokker Techniek is all about one goal: exceeding reliability expectations to keep aircraft where they belong – in the air!
As a Global Independent Aerospace Service Provider, Fokker Techniek creates customized solutions for regional, commercial, special mission (VIP) and military aircraft. They develop, maintain, repair, upgrade and deliver high-quality solutions for this latest generation of aircraft. In doing so, Fokker Techniek offers component availability and repair programs, spare parts, engineering, modifications, and documentation support. The unique combination of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer (design) expertise and after-sales support services makes Fokker Techniek an indispensable partner for the aerospace industry. Fokker Techniek and sister organization Fokker Services have a global presence, with branches in Europe, Asia and America.
- As a licensed B1/B2 Engineer, you play an important role in the execution of work on mechanical and/or electrical aircraft systems and engines in accordance with the Part 145, Performing Line and Base Maintenance tasks.
- Within the B1/B2 task area, you are – together with your team – occupied with assembly, disassembly and inspection work. You analyze and resolve faults and make repair proposals. Part of your work is also preparing the independent test run of engines and aircraft systems, such as taxiing aircraft (when authorized to do so).
- As a certified engineer you’re responsible for releasing aircraft back to service, which includes the supervision over non-certified colleagues.
Part of this role may involve that you have to carry out work outside of the Netherlands. In this role you will be working in a two-shift pattern, which may include working during the weekends on occasional base.
- A completed Aircraft Maintenance License (AML);
- Part 66 B1/B2 licensed at a Part 147 accredited educational organization;
- Type Rating for A320/A330/B737 or NH90 is a huge plus;
- You have obtained the required certificates of courses at a Part 147 accredited educational institution (e.g., type courses, engine courses, knowledge of the organization, etc.)
- You possess the necessary burden of proof of the practical experience mentioned in the Part 66 / Part 145 for obtaining the above-mentioned Certification Authorization.
- It is important that you have an adequate level of reading and understanding technical English.
Above the technical luggage, you also possess good communication skills, you are solution-oriented, act as a team player and feel the responsibility to meet the highest quality standards.
- A competitive salary, plus shift allowance;
- 27 holidays + 13 ADV days in accordance with the CAO (Collective Labour Agreement in NL), at full time hours;
- Travel allowance for work and an attractive pension scheme;
- Lots of room for development and training both within the organization and personally. You will work in a growing team within the specialism of Fokker Techniek, AMRO
The recruitment and selection process for the position as Licensed Engineer is carried out by Rein van de Ven of WFS PRO BV. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to [email protected] For more information about the position, please contact Rein van de Ven on +31 (0)6 46260431.