CHALLENGE TO CONTRIBUTE TO FUTURE GREEN AVIATION
Become part of the change!
The GKN Fokker Elmo Engineering department is looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Engineer who wants to apply his/her background, experience, interests and ambitions to the development of future Electrical (Wiring) Interconnection Systems for sustainable aircrafts.
Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) is becoming more and more prevalent as part of electrical aviation. As a result, new challenges arise within Manufacturing Engineering, besides existing ones.
A leading player in the design, manufacturing and support for the Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) for Aerospace and Defense programs. Their innovative tools and processes support customers and represent a Unique Selling Point.
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading tier one aerospace supplier of systems and components. With over 15,000 employees across 38 manufacturing sites and 4 Global Technology Centres, they serve
over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers with sales of £2.5bn. GKN Fokker Elmo employs >2200 employees worldwide
As Manufacturing Engineer, you define, evaluate and continuously improve the most efficient manufacturing process. You work in close cooperation with design engineers, planners, buyers and manufacturing in project teams.
As accurate as you are, you create the Manufacturing Data Package for manufacturing that contains all information to manufacture the products. It contains Process and Product Instructions, Bill of Materials, harness boards, the production flows with task lists and tool definitions.
You support the introduction of these Manufacturing Data Packages with first article inspections. You as problem solving and analyzing Manufacturing Engineer define possible improvements in the manufacturing process and the Manufacturing Data Packages in case it leads to a non-confirming product.
- Create work packages and instructions;
- Enter and record changes to product instructions;
- Make improvement proposals regarding production process, methods and techniques;
- Support production in other branches;
- Determine production materials and tools.
- You have a minimum of Technical College + (MBO+) / Bachelor work and think level;
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- You are fluent in the English language (verbal and written);
- You have a structured way of working;
- You are analytical, quality conscious, pragmatic, motivated and a real team player;
- Self-learning: Willing to learn and explore, share knowledge with colleagues and improve yourself;
- You have excellent communication skills on all levels and a result driven attitude.
An innovative and international workplace in a company with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction.
The company has a passion for technology and their staff is rightly proud of what they develop and build.
At GKN Fokker Elmo, you will get every opportunity to build your career and work on your personal development!
WFS PRO takes care of the hiring process of this position. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Niels Kloostra +31 (0)630681349.
If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected] or click the button below.