How would it feel to be part of the world of tomorrow? What product can keep your feet on the ground and let you fly away onto the unknown at the same time.
Join Pal-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world’s first commercial flying car. PAL-V’s mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon! In the coming period, we will mainly focus on compliance demonstration by testing prototypes with associated test setups and/or by performing analyses. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 90 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
Your goal is to ensure that the production process runs efficiently and is compliant with applicable aerospace quality and safety standards. You will be responsible for:
- Translating the product definitions of our innovative Design Organization into production instructions, inspections, routings and required tools;
- Define optimum routings for internal production/assembly processes;
- PLM Software creating production item lists (Pal-V uses Windchill);
- Creating clear assembly and inspection instructions with Creo Illustrate;
- Basic design of tooling equipment used to optimise the production process;
- Use your accuracy to create first article inspection reports;
- Continuously improve manufacturing engineering and production processes (APQP/Lean);
- Support our internal review board in the non-conformance process. You thereby are in close contact with internal stakeholders.
- HBO working and thinking level, supplemented with production and lean manufacturing techniques.
- Experienced with using 3D software, preferable Solid Works, Inventor and/or Creo;
- Knowledge and Experience with PLM software, Windchill;
- Fluently in the English and Dutch language (speaking, reading, and writing);
- Relevant experience using Lean techniques;
- Good communication skills;
- You live in The Netherlands (mandatory)
- For this position you are willing to work and be present in the office;
Joining Pal-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course, we provide:
- A good salary;
- Commute and homework allowance;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
- A good pension scheme;
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organisation;
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Manufacturing Engineer is carried out by WFS PRO BV. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to Niels Kloostra via [email protected]
Any questions? Contact us via Whatsapp +31 85 902 36 31