Are you well-organized and self-motivated? Do you enjoy travel and meeting people? Do you have the talent and ambition to develop within an innovative, international organization? N+P Group is looking for a Commercial Executive.
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As a Commercial Executive your goals is to develop knowledge and understanding of various products, including both how they are produced and what applications they benefit, to enable effective execution of commercial agreements. This role will be split between office-based work, plus travel to visit customers and clients across all areas of the UK. In this role you will be an important part of the team, helping to develop the N+P brand and network in the UK. You will work closely with other company departments including the wider commercial team, logistics and administration.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Pipeline development: contacting potential new clients using phone and email to gauge interest and plan meetings.
- Reporting: collating and presenting progress updates to line manager.
- Travel: meeting new and existing clients in person.
- Commercial negotiation and contract execution: negotiating business terms with new and existing clients using phone, email and in-person meetings
- You have completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in appropriate engineering discipline;
- You have experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment;
- You have knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality;
- You have a good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring;
- You are numerate and literate with the ability to produce basic reports and management data as required.
The Commercial Executive role is a genuinely great opportunity if you are an ambitious applicant in the early stages of your working career to make a real difference, helping large industrial operators to find alternative solutions that help improve and lower their impact on the environment and at the same time enter an evolving sector that is fundamental to the economy and has a significant impact on the role that large industrial manufacturers have on the environment, whilst supporting the advancement of new products and technologies.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary range of 25-30k a year based on 40 hours of work per week from Monday to Friday.
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus public holidays
- The successful applicant will be employed as a full time, permanent employee. The financial package will be competitive. We support personal growth and development. We offer (on the job) training and a meaningful career within the company.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this job at a company where everyone is committed to creating a greener future, please apply by sending a cover letter plus your resume to Yessica Wiersma [email protected] or contact her via +31 6 19 60 54 70