Do you thrive in an international environment and are you a well-organised, customer-oriented person? Then become part of a rapidly growing family business and contribute to reducing global CO2 emissions.
Due to N+P’s success and growth we are looking for a Commercial Support in the office based in Milan!
N+P Group has been contributing to a better, green world for over 30 years. We do this by being a pioneer and market leader in the production and supply of alternative raw materials and fuels, based on non-recyclable waste. We convert non-recyclable waste streams into usable materials, where primary raw materials and fossil fuels are replaced in various industrial processes.
We advise our customers worldwide about new recycling options and we provide analyses, among other things. We apply for import and export permits, handle legal export procedures and organize the logistics of raw materials and fuels using various modalities. The aim of N+P is to become a leading producer and supplier of sustainable raw materials and fuels worldwide. More information can be found at www.npgroup.com
As a commercial support for N+P Group in Milan, you will manage your own client portfolio and you’ll will play a key role in setting up and coordinating new projects together with the project manager. You will have a supporting role for the project managers and you are going to be the point of contact for the involved (external) relations in the project, such as the logistics and permits departments.
In sum, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the project managers during the proposal phase and preparation of contracts;
- Performing various commercial activities during the implementation phase of projects;
- Assisting project managers in preparing and drawing up annual budgets;
- Monitoring the (daily) planning in close cooperation with the Logistics department;
- Identifying and reporting (volume) deviations from planning and budget to customers and stakeholders.
As a Commercial Support within N+P Group you need to be a responsible and client-oriented person. You’re well-organized and have the ability to plan ahead: it is not a problem for you to keep an overview within a dynamic work environment and you are able to report clearly and unambiguously. Furthermore, you are a team player and you can work well together with all parties involved.
Furthermore, the following skills are necessary:
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Higher Vocational Education;
- IT knowledge: MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
Despite the strong growth, we are a family business with an informal working environment and a pleasant, personal working atmosphere. Together with passionate colleagues, we strive for the best results for both our company and our employees.
We offer you a full-time job, where your efforts and the results achieved are rewarded with good primary and secondary employment conditions. N+P stimulates development and personal growth, and offers multiple opportunities to realize this development and growth.
- Salary up-to 30k per annum depending on your experience, depending on experience and qualification, there is the possibility to negotiate
- Fixed-term employment contract, option for permanent
- 40 hrs (fulltime)
- Company pension plan
- 30 holidays
- Family owned and operated company
- Dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere
Interested? Apply now. For questions contact Yessica Wiersma via [email protected] or call/whatsapp: 0619605470