Do you get energy form carrying out and completing financial-administrative tasks to perfection? And are you looking for a varied job in a growing, international company? Then you are the perfect finance & back office support for our Italian office.
N+P Group has been contributing to a better, green world for over 30 years. We do this by being a pioneer and market leader in the production and supply of alternative raw materials and fuels, based on non-recyclable waste. We convert non-recyclable waste streams into usable materials, where primary raw materials and fossil fuels are replaced in various industrial processes.
We advise our customers worldwide about new recycling options and we provide analyses, among other things. We apply for import and export permits, handle legal export procedures and organize the logistics of raw materials and fuels using various modalities. The aim of N+P is to become a leading producer and supplier of sustainable raw materials and fuels worldwide. More information can be found at www.npgroup.com
As Finance & Back Office Support your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing connection between Dutch Head Office and Italian branch
- Responsible for coordinating Italian online tax system and reporting to local Italian tax advisor
- Processing invoices, raising credit notes and sales order requests, performing sales ledger allocations
- Processing order related invoices and verifying via account system
- Creating/amending new suppliers accounts and projects in the account system
- Covering sales ledger when applicable and perform credit control activities
- Submit payment summary for review weekly
- This interesting and varied role involves performing a variety of administrative duties in support of the financial team, many of which need to be performed to deadlines
Administration & Back Office (40%)
- Support N+P Management by coordinating business trips, meetings, events, conferences etc.;
- Support N+P organisation with management of various Italian related topics like e.g. WHITE LIST (Anti Mafia), Albo Nazionale (waste management) registration, Italian declarations etc.
- Other ad hoc (administrative) duties
- At least 3 years of relevant (administrative) experience
- Waste site experience is very welcome but not essential
- AAT qualification is preferable
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken,
- Ability to plan and organize work to meet multiple demands, schedules and timelines
- Positive and can-do mentality
Despite the strong growth, we are a family business with an informal working environment and a pleasant, personal working atmosphere. Together with passionate colleagues, we strive for the best results for both our company and our employees.
We offer you a full-time job, where your efforts and the results achieved are rewarded with good primary and secondary employment conditions. N+P stimulates development and personal growth, and offers multiple opportunities to realize this development and growth.
- Salary up-to 30k per annum depending on your experience, depending on experience and qualification, there is the possibility to negotiate
- Fixed-term employment contract, option for permanent
- 40 hrs (fulltime)
- Company pension plan
- 30 holidays
- Family owned and operated company
- Dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere
Are you interested or would you like more information? Contact Yessica Wiersma via [email protected] or call/WhatsApp via: +31 6 19 60 54 70