Do you have experience in leading a team in a production environment and would you like to join a company that contributes everyday to a greener environment? Then you are the perfect Production & Quality Leader for N+P group in Teesside.
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As a Production & Quality Leader in first line management, you will be responsible for co-ordinating day to day activities in the Production Department by leading, planning and organising your team to deliver operational production needs to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
Overall, your tasks will be the following:
- Ensure all activity is conducted in line with Company Policies & Procedures (including but not limited to) those specified in the Employment Handbook, H&S Policy, Business Management System, Safety Management System, Management Guide and any applicable financial/accounting systems
- To monitor and assist team members to support the delivery of individual development and team goals
- Manage site costs in line with site objectives, budget and forecasting
- Plan and organise daily work schedules and instructions for Production team
- Ensure Operative PPMs are completed and work with Maintenance team to identify and resolve operational challenges in a timely and efficient manner to ensure maximum plant availability through effective response, fault finding diagnosis and repair of a wide range of plant equipment
- To report any defects that may affect Health, Safety and Environment and plant performance. Work alongside other team members to assist in reaching a resolution in an effective and timely manner
- Completion of site daily logs, monthly site inspection and fault escalation process
- Ensure administration is completed with sign-off as required – e.g. production processes, KPI data and analysis
- You have experience operating in a production or recycling environment processing plants;
- You have good communication skills and experience in supervising teams;
- You are qualified in: Control of hazardous energy, IOSH and PtW (control of contractors);
- You have good knowledge of H&S regulation and safe systems of work.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary range 36 t0 39k per annum, depending on your experience;
- 6on 4off shifts of 8 hours pattern;
- 24 days annual leave;
- Company pension plan (5% employer, 4% employee);
- Life assurance (x4 annual salary).
Interested? Apply online or for questions contact our recruiter Ina Marin via +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49 or [email protected]