How would it feel to be part of the world of tomorrow? What product can keep your feet on the ground and let you fly away onto the unknown at the same time. Join Pal-V via WFS PRO!
Pal-V is a Dutch scale-up, located in Raamsdonksveer (Breda area), which is developing the world’s first commercial flying car. PAL-V’s mission is to offer people the most flexible form of mobility and the highest sense of freedom imaginable while enjoying the ride. They expect to hand over the first sold models to the lucky customers soon!In the coming period, we will mainly focus on compliance demonstration by testing prototypes with associated test setups and/or by performing analyses. During the years professional progress in organizational development has been made, we started with 4 employees and our team now consists of more than 90 individuals.
Who are you joining? You will be part of a mobility revolution, with an ambitious team of young professionals, working as a community within a scale up environment. You will be encouraged to share your creativity and come to disruptive solutions.
As a Project Lead you will lead a project with a specified duration, scope and outcome. In this position you work for the design organization of PAL-V. Projects at the design organization are related to the improvement of a component, a certification activity, or a process qualification activity. For a project to succeed, it is important to have frequent contact with colleagues from various departments/disciplines.
In this position your task is to set up and manage engineering standard specifications for standardized parts, engineering methods, materials, manufacturing processes and inspections. In addition, write and review specifications, assertively look for content when it is not available and manage project members including external suppliers. It is important that you have an affinity or experience with Technical Project Management, such as preparing a project plan, monitoring planning, and carrying out risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering complemented with relevant working experience in the direction of Project Management;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with a Project planning and Project life cycle;
- Previous experience with all aspects of the engineering process (design – engineering – production, strength calculations and more);
- Experience in writing and reviewing engineering specifications in English;
- Experience with outsourcing of engineering work
Joining Pal-V means; friendly and helpful colleagues, team activities and a party committee. And of course we provide:
- A good salary;
- Commute and homework allowance;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 10 days;
- A good pension scheme;
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within the organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
The recruitment and selection process for the position of Project Lead Engineering Standards is carried out by WFS PRO BV. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to Rein van de Ven via [email protected]
Any questions? Contact us via Whatsapp +31 85 902 36 31