Do you have an engineering background (maybe even in Waste Management Industry)? Do you have managing skills and experience in a process, production or manufacturing environment? Are you highly professional, organised and efficient, hardworking and a good communicator? Then you are the next Quality Assurance and Production Manager at N+P Group!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As Quality Assurance and Production Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Conducting regular and annual reviews with team members to support the delivery of individual development and team goals;
- Assisting the Plant Manager with budget preparation, responsible for managing margins, cost and budgeting and forecasting in line with agreed site targets;
- Planning required working shifts and relevant staffing levels appropriate to site inputs for the Production and Quality team;
- Maximising the quality (inputs and outputs, materials), recovery rates at the facility to achieve site objectives, working closely with commercial team;
- Maximising Pellet production and ensure the quality of the pellets meet the required off taker spec;
- Ensuring full administration compliance for the completion of site daily logs, monthly site inspection and fault escalation processes – including Production Quality Processes, KPI Data and Quality Analysis;
- Ensuring all fixed plant maintenance (planned and un-planned), cleaning & inspections are carried out and recorded as per the maintenance system and procedures;
- Ensuring the operations are managed in line with Health and Safety legislation including compliance and training against the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Management System objectives and targets;
- Awareness and adherence to Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments; Lock Out Tag Out Try Out (LOTOTO); Health and Safety Policy; Environmental Policy;
You are an experienced engineer and manager with knowledge of:
- Processing, production or manufacturing;
- Waste Management Industry;
- Managing and delivering budgets;
- Previous RCM or Lean experience;
- CMMS systems.
You have the necessary qualifications:
- Health and Safety qualifications;
- Driving Licence;
- IOSH or NEBOSH;
- Formal RCM/Lean qualification or equivalent (not a must, but a plus);
- Environmental qualification (not a must, but a plus);
- Formal Management qualification (not a must, but a plus).
Despite our fast growth we remain a welcoming company with well-motivated and enthusiastic employees. The successful applicant will be employed as a full time, permanent employee. The financial package will be competitive. We support personal growth and development. We offer (on the job) training and a meaningful career within the company.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this job at a company where everyone is committed to creating a greener future, please apply by sending a cover letter plus your resume to Ina Marin via +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49 or [email protected]