What if you could direct your own position within Recruitment? Would you choose Consultancy at the client, Account management or direct contact to the labour market – the candidate? Whatever your ambition is, it can be done. Today. With us, WFS PRO!
A word about us. We are WFS PRO an employment intermediary! That means we match supply and demand between clients and candidates.
We do this in the Netherlands for companies within Aviation, Maritime, High Tech, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Renewables and Automotive, for highly skilled technical personnel from all over the world!
We are currently 8 colleagues. Each as a specialist within his or her own discipline, including over 60 years of combined recruitment experience. Every year, we connect many candidates to the most attractive clients in our country. This ranges from ASML to GKN-Fokker Aerospace, Feadship, Damen Shipbuilding, KLM, De Meeuw and N+P Group.
We are a young company, on the move, flexible and above all we tackle! Got a good idea? Grab it and get to work on it the same day, with plenty of opportunities to make the choices that a very fast-changing job market demands. WFS PRO does not have the distractions of endless meetings, ‘corporate chatter’ or ingrained patterns. The difference, we make through quality, our own direction, passion and personal commitment!
From the day you start, we are going to fill your backpack with cool information about technology, industries in which we operate and everything to do with the phenomenon; recruitment.
In short, this looks like this:
- You will be trained with technical knowledge within our industries and disciplines;
- You are engaged daily in identifying the right candidates for the vacancies you work on;
- You will interview candidates – introduce them – speak to the client and where possible you will seize opportunities that lie ahead commercially;
- You have a strong candidate focus. You search, find, interview and engage candidates by building professional relationships in a natural way;
- You take care of the candidate journey to perfection;
- Above all, you will help shape your role and its development within WFS PRO. You will come up with initiatives and be a booster of our common endeavour!
- A completed Bachelor education, preferably with a technical orientation;
- Your English is on a good professional level, both spoken as well as written;
- Your currently living in The Netherlands, preferable in the vicinity of Eindhoven;
- Strong communication skills, commercial attitude and flexible;
- You are people-oriented, someone who likes to stimulate, act proactively and enjoy achieving success with the team!
- Good money;
- A great bonus we achieve as a team ;
- A permanent contract to start with;
- Training directly linked to your field of work;
- 25 holidays;
And by the way, on top of that you will develop yourself every day, we are flexible, you will not be shy to join us for a beer on Fridays, you will go along to events, parties and you will be part of a very cool team!
Simple. Just get in touch with Rein. Send him your CV at a good time and we’ll see you soon! Mail: [email protected] call or App +31 6 46 26 04 31.