Did you just graduate and would you like to develop your expertise as a rising Quality Engineer in a high-tech OEM environment? CoreDux offers you a challenging career, professional education, a training program with personal development and challenging projects to work on! Interested? Keep on reading!
CoreDux is an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) and system integrator of metal and plastic hose systems that are assembled to machines of leading customers in the High Tech and Health Tech industry such as: ASML, Thermo Fisher, Siemens, Philips, GE and Air Liquide. These systems carry gas or liquid and are also known as the ‘arteries’ of the machine. A true specialism in which production and assembly are carried out under cleanroom conditions. With this unique and crucial high-tech concept, CoreDux has taken a rock-solid position in the market as a leading supplier: they are growing fast and are already realizing the facilities for the future. With approximately 200 enthusiastic employees we work together with shared values such as Openness, Collaboration, Flexibility, Quality Awareness, Passion and Responsibility.
As a Quality Engineer Trainee you try to look at the end product of CoreDux through the eyes of our customer. Is the product compliant to the specifications and the quality constant each time? And how should improvements be made? Therefore, as a Quality Engineer you strive for continuous improvement of the services and products provided. For this, you are often present on the work floor and you monitor and improve the regulations and procedures. You conduct internal and external audits, report and assess the results achieved, process performance, and the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
In this traineeship you will learn how to:
- Initiate and monitor actions to ensure the control of quality of CoreDux’s product;
- Participate in NPI (New Product Introduction) consultations with the (internal) customer to ensure the quality requirements during the development of the product;
- Plan, organize and perform system and process & product audits;
- Be co-responsible for achieving quality targets and ensure the implementation and enforcement of customer requirements;
- Train and coach your colleagues and suppliers with regard to, quality control and improvement;
- Ensure the handling and settlement of complaints reported by the customer based on the 8D principle;
- Initiate, facilitate and/or participate in continuous improvement actions and programs based on Lean Six Sigma.
The traineeship program at CoreDux is open to graduates who:
- Have recently completed a Bachelor/Master degree (or comparable) in Engineering, such as: Mechanical-, Aerospace-, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Robotics.
- Want to explore and learn about a high-tech machinery environment
- Are eligible to work in the Netherlands
You can kick-start your career in a unique high-tech engineering and production environment. You will get the chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of (technical) experts and you will get a dedicated mentor to help you achieve your personal learning- and development goals. Besides your job at CoreDux, you will also take part in our educational programs and receive benefits, such as:
- A job with a dedicated training and education program (technical as well as non-technical), such as: Communication training, Presentation techniques training, Lean Six Sigma certification, A dedicated mentor with attention to your personal growth;
- A competitive package of employment benefits: besides training and development you will receive a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a travel allowance.
Yessica Wiersma +31 6 19 60 54 70
Are you interested in this traineeship and do you match the profile? Or are you not sure yet what you would like to do after your studies? We have multiple traineeships at CoreDux in store for you and we invite you for our open day to introduce you to the different traineeships and learn about the possibilities at CoreDux!
In order to apply or to get more information please contact Yessica Wiersma via mail: [email protected] or call/WhatsApp: +31 6 19605470