Do you have a technical backround and would you like to work as a Work Prep in a growing and fast-moving high-tech organization with high quality products where you will be able to utilize your expertise in the best possible manner? Contact us!
CoreDux is an all-in-one original design manufacturer (ODM) and system integrator of unique metal hoses and hose layouts for gas and fluid transportation in any machine of leading customers in the High Tech and Health Tech industry, such as: ASML, Thermo Fisher, Siemens, Philips, GE and Air Liquide. CoreDux’s products become crucial artery systems that bring machinery to life. A true specialism including design, engineering and manufacturing in cleanroom conditions. With this unique and crucial high-tech concept, CoreDux has taken a rock-solid position in the market as a leading supplier: they are growing fast and are already realizing the facilities for the future. With approximately 200 enthusiastic employees in Tilburg, they work together with values within the organization such as Collaboration, Flexibility, Quality Awareness, Passion and Responsibility.
The Work Preparation translates customer request into CoreDux’ own production documentation to fulfil customer expectation. Hereby you will support the industrialization of CoreDux’s products. In parallel, you ensure the activity of continuous improvements in production by adapting master data and Work instructions in SAP in order to sustain the know-how of CoreDux. Overall, your main responsibilities will be:
- Setting up master data in SAP;
- Create First Article Inspection Documentation;
- Define and support Continuous Improvement Projects;
- Support Quality & Engineering (being part of 8D-Team);
- Select or make improvement suggestion for product-specific packaging for internal and external transport;
- First level support for production;
- Support supply chain for planning & order management;
- Secure and review master data on a regular basis.
- MBO4 / HBO/ Bachelor educational level
- Command of the English language in word and writing;
- Computer knowledge: SAP (pré), Microsoft Office, Adobe;
- Read and interpret drawings ;
- Experience in production environment or as work preparation is a pré.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competencies: good problem solving methods, structured way of working, communicative, ability to set priorities (time management) and a hands-on attitude.
You will be working in a unique high tech environment with room for your added value.
CoreDux has an open culture, an informal team and actual possibilities to bring yourself to the next phase of your professional career. Furthermore, you will get:
- A fulltime position with a salary according to your experience;
- 25 holidays + 13 adv-days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Possibilities for training;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Yessica Wiersma +31 6 19 60 54 70
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Yessica Wiersma through mail ([email protected]) or call/Whatsapp (+31 (0)6 19605470).