Our client represents top-quality expertise in materials, production, and technology in the areas of automotive technology, steel/tube, and distribution. They offer development services in market segments such as Automotive, Public Transportation, Commercial Vehicles, Ship Building and Industry. With more than 750 employees at 12 locations in Europe, they create innovative engineering solutions for their customers.
Now they are looking for a CAD Engineer Automotive Interior,
For our CAD engineering team we are looking for someone with automotive interior engineering experience and team competencies. You have at least 3 years relevant experience with CAD design in CATIA V5. Being able to use UG and Pro-E is an advantage.
You are a team player with great communication and client skills. You are responsible to support 3D & 2D CAD Interior design for prototype building and production sign-off in close collaboration with the project manager and his team. If necessary, you review the designing towards the customers’ needs.
– Degree education in an engineering discipline (preferably BSc level or equivalent)
– Good analytical skills.
– Affinity and interest in project design.
– Demonstrable 3D capabilities.
– Ability to work in a project team.
– Willingness to work at the site of the customer, if required.
– High degree of personal motivation and initiative.
– Good communication skills.
– Language: Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing. Knowledge of the German language is preferred.
Are you interested? This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and creative individual.
For further questions please contact us and apply for this job!