Due to a steady increase of workload at one of our customers, WFS PRO is looking for a
Composite Specialist (Repair team)
Our customer, located in the heart of the Netherlands, is an EASA and FAA Part 145 approved Composite Repair Organization, steadily expanding its position in the MRO-market. They are specialized in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Composite and Sheet Metal Aerostructures. With a broad in-house capability and certification base they support their international customers with both Shop and Field Repair Services (from inspection, repair, construction, painting to on aircraft testing).
Customer specializes in the construction and repair of radomes (radar housings) for aircraft and land radar systems. In addition, they repair a variety of primary and secondary aircraft structural parts made of glass, carbon, aramid or quartz epoxy.
Customer is seeking for experienced colleagues with an absolute ‘can-do’ mentality, for their team active in the repair and manufacturing of plastic composite aircraft parts. As a team player but also individually you will construct, build-up and repair laminate packages (fine fabrics) and/or sandwich constructions. This involves both prepregs, wet-layup and vacuum injection methods with epoxy resins.
- Able to produce, repair and modify high-quality composite components;
- Good product and material knowledge;
- Capable of giving technical advice and performing (comparative) tests;
- Willingness to carry out on-site repairs at international customers (usually at airports);
- Minimum Technical College (MBO) work and thinking level;
- Good understanding of the Dutch or English language (verbal and written);
- Good communication skills and customer focus;
- Team player with good social skills;
- Aviation background;
- Experience with prepregs, hotbond methods and autoclaving techniques;
- Experience with aircraft sheet work.
Interested? Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Maurice Taks, Managing Partner WFS PRO, is acting on behalf of customer and can be contacted through email or phone (+31 06-15341393) in case of questions / remarks.