Avion Simulators B.V. located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands, part of the Avion Group, was founded in 2015. Avion Simulators combine the best ideas and out-of-the-box thinking to design simulators which are easy to use for “the people who actually use it”: pilots, flight instructors and maintenance personnel. For more information of our first simulator, certified in November 2017, please check the following link: Certification of first Avion Simulator
Avion’s relentless drive to produce the most innovative, yet cost-effective full flight simulator is what makes our employees proud! In light of further grow, Avion Simulators is seeking to expand her workforce with an:
Electrical Engineer (M/F)
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the complete electrical architecture of the simulator. The primary role will be the design and implementation of all electrical systems of the simulator.
Tasks & delegated tasks
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials;
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials;
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators;
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations;
- Support & trains technicians / service engineers where needed during assembly, installation-commissioning and servicing (off- & onside);
- Assist the procurement department with technical product purchase;
- Assist project management with the technical offer process (Drawings, Technical, Calculations, Tips and tricks & Technical advice)
- Realization and checking of FAT and (Pre) commissioning reports;
- Assist the Project manager with the Technical specification control and control of Avion Surveyors & documentation.
Entry requirements & specific skills
- Successfully completed a technical bachelor study or technical college with at least 10 years of comparable work experience in a technical environment;
- A sound electrical / electronic background and an interest in mechanics;
- Specialist on electronics engineering, troubleshooting & testing design;
- Preferably be able to combine hands-on (field) experience with engineering skills;
- Preferably has project management experience or interest;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Quality focused and has an eye for details;
- Pro-active personality who is able to communicate on all levels;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch;
- Be flexible on working pattern and willing to travel occasionally .
What does it mean to work for Avion Simulators?
- A challenging job in a creative environment where initiative and a high degree of freedom in acting are basic principles.
- Having great influence and responsibility on the outcome of technically challenging projects.
- Based on your current experience, Avion Simulator offers personal training plan based on company strategy, your ambitions and interests.
Do you think you meet the criteria and are you up for the challenge? Please send your written application (motivation letter & resume) to
Maurice Taks, on behalf of Avion Simulators
WFS PRO BV
5641 JA Eindhoven
For more information and/or questions, you can contact Maurice Taks on 0031-615341393 or email@example.com