+31 (0)85 902 36 31
For one of our partners in Maritime we’re seeking for an Integrated Project Planner.
The Marine & Propulsion department within engineering is responsible for specification, selection and integration of mechanical systems installed on ships based upon specifications, regulations and in close cooperation with suppliers, purchasing, sales and other departments. The scope envelops all complex mechanical systems like propulsion, auxiliary systems and HVAC.
What will you do
In this position, you’ll plan all activities of the project, according to a planning method developed by the Shipyard. You make decision moments and lead times insightful for all disciplines. You set up overall and sub-project plans, which reveals opportunities and threats in a timely manner. Based on your information and reports, project managers, team leaders, and subcontractors can adjust their course in a timely manner, anywhere in the world. You have a central role within the project and are responsible for the monthly project reports. In this position you will directly report to the Project Manager. Frequently travelling is involved.
- Creating a baseline (BL) planning for all project activities based on the master planning and hour budget in association with project managers, team leaders and subcontractors.
- Maintaining and analyzing the operational planning.
- Identifying progress delays and bottlenecks.
- Preparing planning proposals for improvement.
- Providing progress status overviews and preparing hour forecast information
- Preparing project information for multi-projects planning (portfolio).
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, work flow, and design layout of equipment / work space for maximum efficiency.
- Provide timely and accurate planning related responses to internal customers.
- Ensure that all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical and/or Manufacturing preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the successful planning of complex technical projects
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing- or industrial processes
- Strong understanding of all phases of project management
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management.
- Feeling for processes and relations.
- Experience with Primavera P6 or similar planning software.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (written & verbal).
Do you fit the profile and are you interested for the role as Integrated Project Planner. Please contact Rein van de Ven of WFS PRO B.V. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com. For more information about the position, please contact rein +31 (0)6 46260431.