+31 (0)85 902 36 31
For one of our customers, a fast growing Engineering firm active in amongst others the Marine & Yachtbuilding industry, WFS PRO is looking for an Interior Design Engineer.
Are you passionate about the design of Yacht interiors? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your colleagues?
Apply today and contribute to our partners’ ambition to become a market leading engineering partner for the Maritime industry in Europe.
We are looking for candidates with an Interior design background within the luxury Yacht building area. This role will suit you, if you are looking to contribute with your experience, further develop your skills within a friendly atmosphere where your career development is strongly supported.
- Check the general arrangement plans and designs related to Interior
- Implementation of drafting proposals into 3D detail design
- Review and secure 3D models/drawings for inconsistencies and errors before entering the production phase
- Setup and modify 3D models into workshop drawings, material list
- Provide clients with engineering solutions, technical guidance, and support
- Liaise with other designers and naval engineers in order to ensure the maximum optimization of the overall design
- A supporting role in project teams regarding interior arrangements and positioning.
- Maintaining contact with internal/external clients
- Close cooperation with the shipyard to optimize construction/building kits
- Monitor, coordinate and check the work of external parties with regard to progress, planning and design as well as specifications and suitability.
Your skills & experience
- Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design or equivalent
- Documented experience from Interior Design work in the Yacht industry
- Knowledge/experience with 2D/3D CAD packages like TopSolid’Wood, Siemens NX, SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD
- Preferable experience with (shipyard) workshops
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational qualities, a preferable 3D mind-set, stress resistance, humour and a good team spirit
- Languages: English, German and preferably Dutch
- EU work permit is required.
What’s in it for you
- A permanent contract
- The use of a company car
- Extensive internal training and development programs
- Working for the greatest companies in the Yachting industry.
Do you fit the profile and are you interested for the role as Interior Design Engineer. Please contact Rein van de Ven of WFS PRO B.V. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Rein +31 (0)6 46260431.