+31 (0)85 902 36 31
For one of our clients, active in the Shipbuilding Industry and located in The Netherlands, we are looking for candidates with an Interior design background within the luxury Yacht building area. For both temporary and permanent jobs.
- Check the general arrangement plans and designs related to Interior
- Implementation of drafting proposals in to 3D detail design.
- Review and secure 3D models/dwgs. for inconsistencies and errors before entering the production phase.
- Redo 3D models in to workshop dwgs, material list.
- Provide clients with engineering solutions, technical guidance, and support.
- Liaise with other designers and naval architects in order to ensure the maximum optimization of the overall design.
- A supporting role in project teams regarding interior arrangements and positioning.
- Maintaining contact with internal/external stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with the shipyard to optimize construction/building kits.
- Monitor, coordinate and check the work of external parties with regard to progress, planning and design as well as specifications and suitability
- A degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design or equivalent.
- Documented experience from Interior Design work in the Yacht industry
- Highly skilled with 2D/3D CAD packages such as AutoCAD, Siemens NX, Top Solid or Catia.
- Thorough experience with shipyard workshops
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational qualities, quality mind-set, analytical thinking and stress resistance
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably Dutch
A challeging job in an ambitious and fast growing company which offers good possibilities to develop your career. Of course a solid benefit package.
Do you want to apply? Please send your resume to email@example.com. Any questions? Please call Toon van der Wulp +31611618742.