Chromalloy is an integrated solutions provider for the gas turbine market. Our customers are among others original equipment manufacturers (OEM), commercial airlines, military, oil and gas companies, and power companies, delivering innovative solutions to reduce manufacturing cost and operating expenses as well as to extend the life of gas turbine engines. As an International company Chromalloy provides coatings, “authorized” repairs, castings and build-to-print-parts, partnering with OEM’s and Airline operators to provide the latest, most technologically advanced solutions.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace and metal coatings. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
Currently, we are searching for our organization in Tilburg a Junior Engineer who will have a focus on Special Processes (Thermal Spraying, NDT, Heat treatment) or Manufacturing (Machining and non-conventional Machining (EDM, Laser))
Junior Engineer (Process or Manufacturing) Tilburg
The Engineering department ensures effective and efficient implementation of new products/ repairs and resolves challenges within Operations, in such way that products meet the set internal and external delivery requirements with a strong focus on quality, reliability, costs.
As a Junior Engineer you will participate in; process/manufacturing improvements, support to Operations, implementation of new parts or repairs, communication with stakeholders. In this position you will report to the Engineering Manager.
What you will be doing:
New parts & Repairs
- Support in new parts/repair projects.
- Prepare business cases for new parts and repairs development.
- Implement new parts or repairs in line with internal and external regulations
- Provide technical support to customers / suppliers.
- Analyze Quality, Cost, Delivery and take actions to improve these KPIs.
- Changing manufacturing methods based on available data.
- Optimize and improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Introduce and fully implement new manufacturing processes.
- Providing support to Operations with deviations versus router.
- Analyzing and solving complex product / technical issues.
- Evaluated rework, scrap and possibly granting dispositions.
- Support in maintaining up-to-date technical documentation.
- Provide training and technical support to Engineering colleagues and Operations.
- Support in root cause evaluations.
- Implement new products / processes in collaboration with NPI Engineering.
What you will bring:
- Enthusiastic proactive work attitude with a drive and good analytical skills to make quick decisions;
- Out-of-the-box thinking is in your genes;
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English language, both in speech and in writing.
- 0 to 3 years work experience, preferably knowledge gained with CNC / conventional machining, CADCAM software and / or improving production processes.
- Minimum Bachelor level degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering or related.
Your Take-off & Route
The application period for this position ends on the 20th of May 2019, after which the selection process will be completed in June 2018. The start of the Junior Engineer’s mission is planned for July / August 2019.
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer a challenging position, a great team, development & training, and exciting opportunities to further enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
The recruitment and selection of the Junior Engineer is carried out by Maurice Taks of WFS PRO BV. You can send your application (cv with motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more information about the position, please contact Maurice Taks on +31 (0) 6 15341393.
“All personal data that you provide during this recruitment procedure will be handled carefully in accordance with the GDPR”.