+31 (0)85 902 36 31
For a global player in Mechanical Engineering who designs, construct, assemble and install handling systems for the food, pharmaceutical and hatchery industries worldwide, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
All the machines are designed, assembled and tested in-house. As a Mechanical Engineer you are involved in a project from start to end and you carry the responsibility for your area of expertise. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team within an informal company culture that knows short communication lines.
Your core activities
The position of Mechanical Project Engineer is a versatile role. Together with your peers in Software and Electrical Engineering, you are responsible for the overall design of an installation. In addition you manage the Mechanical Engineers that are working within the project and you have regular consultation with the project manager and the client. Because of client acceptance and onsite commissioning of an installation you can regularly be found at the customer site. This means that about 30% of your working time you will be working at customers worldwide.
In short, you are responsible for:
• The mechanical design within the project
• Realization of project planning mechanical
• Budget planning and monitoring
• Control and managing of engineers
• Internal and external communication about progress
• Shared responsibility for commissioning, installation onsite
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
• Demonstrated experience (min. 5 years) in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with solid works (3D)
• Excellent knowledge of the Dutch language
• Good knowledge of the English language and, preferably, a second foreign language
What is the offer?
A complete and challenging position in the upper segment of the market. You will be involved in all phases of a project and will have the opportunity to see your contribution in live action. Besides that an extensive training and development program and of course, you will be appropriately rewarded for your efforts.