+31 (0)85 902 36 31
- Address Daalakkersweg, Eindhoven
- Salary Offer 3000 - 5000 USD 3000 - 5000 Month
What if you could work in an environment where you can breathe the Marine DNA?
On behalf of a true specialist in the Marine industry we are seeking for an medior Naval Architect in the vicinity of Eindhoven!
A company where a high level of independence and initiative from everyone is expected. Their driving force is being innovative, making profit and having fun. If you can handle this and you feel comfortable in an informal environment, there’s a great position available for you.
What the organization looks like
Based on more than 25 years of experience in shipbuilding work preparation; they offer shipbuilders and -designers the best software to produce ships and yachts faster, easier and cheaper than done before. With their own inhouse AutoCAD software and designing (basic – detailed) projects among a variety of clients, this unique organization distinct itself in a competitive market.
This is your experience
- Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture, WTB or Shipbuilding;
- 3 – 7 years of experience within the Maritime industry;
- Experienced with performance calculations, construction drawings, FEM and classification;
- Above average user of AutoCAD;
- Fluent in spoken Dutch and English;
- Good communication, commercial and goal focusing skills.
Your main responsibilities
- Responsible for the naval architecture and work preparation of the active projects in concept- basic and detailed engineering;
- Communication with our clients and with our production office in Asia;
- Contribution and project feedback for improving project procedures and inhouse software development
What’s in it for you
You will be working in a growing, but compact company with an unique experience of having their own CAD software. You will be able to work in an international environment with colleagues all over the world.
Off course an attractive package of benefits is attached, including a competitive salary, the opportunity to work partially from home and regular non-scheduled teambuilding activities.
Are you excited?
WFS PRO is responsible for the initial interviews with suitable candidates. If you think you match with the requirements stated, don’t hesitate to contact Rein van de Ven via firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and short motivation. Any further questions, contact Rein at 06 – 46 26 04 31