+31 (0)85 902 36 31
To strengthen their team, our client an independent naval architecture and engineering company and maritime knowledge-sharing leader in its branche, is looking for both skilled as talented Naval Architects.
As a Naval Architect, there is never a dull moment. You will be responsible for the design and engineering of multiple types of vessels. Depending on your seniority, within a project team you will supervise or be supervised. You will work efficient with all available resources and maintain relations with the clients.
• Structural calculations
• Weight calculations;
• Stability calculations;
• Making 2D & 3D drawings
• 3D Models
You will be active in (one of) the following disciplines:
• Naval Basic Design
• Naval Ship Hydromechanics
• Structural Basic Design
• Marine System Engineering
• A BSc. or MSc. Degree in Naval Architecture, Marine or Structural Engineering.
• Proven experience in the Maritime industry, broad knowledge of Ship Design and Engineering
• Experience with AutoCad, Nupas, Multiframe 4D and preferably Ansys or NAPA
• Experience with Direct Calculations and Rules Scantling Software (eg. Mars or Poseidon)
• Accurate, client focused and independent.
• A passion for ships, creative and a team player
• Good language & social skills, both written and spoken (English and preferably Dutch)
• Opportunities to further develop yourself personally and professionally.
• Be part of a diverse, enthusiastic and established but growing team.
• Working on exciting and challenging projects from our own offices or on-site at our customers’ location.
• Excellent terms & conditions of employment.