+31 (0)85 902 36 31
- Address Daalakkersweg 2, Eindhoven
- Salary Offer 3500 - 5000 USD 3500 - 5000 Month
What if you could work in an environment where you can breathe the Marine DNA?
On behalf of a true specialist in the Marine industry we are seeking for an experienced Piping Engineer in the vicinity of Eindhoven!
A company where a high level of independence and initiative from everyone is expected. Their driving force is being innovative, making profit and having fun. If you can handle this and you feel comfortable in an informal environment, there’s a great position available for you.
What the organization looks like
Based on more than 25 years of experience in shipbuilding work preparation; they offer shipbuilders and -designers the best software to produce ships and yachts faster, easier and cheaper than done before. With their own inhouse AutoCAD software and designing (basic – detailed) projects among a variety of clients, this unique organization distinct itself in a competitive market.
This is your experience
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering, Naval Architecture or Shipbuilding
- At least 3 -5 years of experience with AutoCAD/Plant3D for engineering of piping;
- HVAC on board of ships;
- Fluent in English AND Dutch (intermediate – native);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Commercial mindset and goal focusing skills.
Your main responsibilities
- Responsibility for the naval architecture and work preparation of our projects;
- Communication with our clients;
- Close contact with our production office in China;
- Contribution and project feedback for improving project procedures and inhouse software development
What’s in it for you
You will be working in a growing, but compact company with an unique experience of having their own CAD software. You will be able to work in an international environment with colleagues all over the world.
Off course an attractive package of benefits is attached, including a competitive salary, the opportunity to work partially from home and regular non-scheduled teambuilding activities.
Are you excited?
WFS PRO is responsible for the initial interviews with suitable candidates. If you think you match with the requirements stated, don’t hesitate to contact Rein van de Ven via email@example.com and include your resume and short motivation. Any further questions, contact Rein at 06 – 46 26 04 31