For several of our customers in the South of the Netherlands active in the field of high-tech engineering and manufacturing of parts & (sub) assemblies for the aerospace, automotive and semi-con industries, WFS PRO is looking for:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the correct translation of (technical) requirements in production to working methods and / or (customer) specifications to production documentation;
- You are the point of contact for all technical issues and are able to carry out changes and improvement projects in the production process;
- Develop and implement the various necessary tools;
- You investigate product variations and hand it down;
- You take initiatives regarding optimization of the production process and existing products;
- You provide solutions to common disturbances within the manufacturing process;
- You are aware of quality and safety within your own function, department and company.
- Completed a Technical Bachelor study, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace / Automotive Engineering;
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience in production engineering / work preparation;
- Good understanding of reading drawings and familiar with form tolerances;
- Good command of the English language in word and writing;
- Analytical, innovative and problem solving personality;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Machining knowledge or experience is a advantage
If you want to apply, please send your resume to Maurice Taks, email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call Maurice Taks, 0031(6) 15341393.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!