KVE is an unique design and build organization of mainly high-end composite structures located in the Netherlands. Our strength is the in-depth knowledge of composite engineering, materials and manufacturing processes, in combination with a creative mind to provide the right solutions for our customers (Boeing, Airbus, Fokker Technologies, Damen, NXP etc.). KVE has structured their organization around application groups:
- Thermoplastic Assemblies; KVE Thermoplastic Assemblies specializes in design and manufacturing of thermoplastic composite assemblies, mainly by use of our patented (induction) welding process as joining technology for aircraft structures.
- Radar Structures; KVE Radar Structures specializes design and production of radar support structures and housings and radar transparent dome structures (radomes). KVE is leading supplier of radar structures in the Netherlands.
- Special Products; KVE Special Products focuses on the development of composite products and solutions for our customers. Our strength is creating and innovating product or solution through an understanding of the customer’s requirements. To achieve this KVE has creative and smart all-round engineers with practical experience to create solutions, and a workshop capable of creating high-end composite products with every manufacturing process.
- Composite Repair; KVE Composite Repair specializes in the repair of structural composite and metal bonded aircraft components. Customers using our expertise are the medium and large base maintenance organisations like KLM E&M and Lufthansa. But also smaller maintenance organisations have their composite components repaired at KVE Composites Repair.
- Training; KVE-Abaris training provides composite manufacturing & repair training for the European market and is an exclusive collaboration between Abaris and KVE.
Every application has its dedicated engineering staff and KVE’s R&D budget is allocated to generate more in depth knowledge in relation to these final applications. This is a completely new approach in the market, but proofs to be of high added value to our customers.
For the application Thermoplastic Assemblies our patented Induction welding process is the main topic for research and development. Currently, this process is licensed by tier 1 and 2 companies for the assembly of primary aircraft structures. Supported by current development projects, KVE herself is also aiming for in-house serial manufacturing thermoplastic assemblies within 3 years. In support of this development, KVE is expanding the engineering team with a (Senior) Composite Process Engineer.
As a composite process engineer you will be responsible for the introduction & optimization of (new) processes / steps in regards to manufacturing (engineering) of high-end thermoplastic products and (sub) assemblies. Because you are working in small dynamic teams, you will have great influence and responsibilities. Your main focus is to set-up and optimize the processes in regards to the manufacturing of thermoplastic products and (sub) assemblies with a sharp eye the scope, time and costs to meet the customer’s demands.
- Engineering, introduction and/or optimisation of manufacturing (engineering) processes taking into account manufacturability and customers requirements;
- Support the design of composite products looking at the (available) manufacturing processes;
- Support the manufacturing department during the different production life-cycles (proto, test & serial) of the thermoplastic products & (sub)-assemblies.
You offer us
- Solution oriented.
- Strong in analytical calculations.
- Strong in and/or interested in complex simulations.
- Engaged towards your engineering job.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in Dutch and English.
- Master or bachelor Material / Aerospace engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience with the manufacturing of aerospace composite structures.
- Experience with (thermoplastic) composites
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar or related function.
- A challenging job in a creative environment where initiative and a high degree of freedom in acting are basic principles.
- Having great influence and responsibility on the outcome of technically challenging projects.
- Based on your current experience, KVE offers personal training plan based on company strategy, your ambitions and interests.
- Career development possibilities towards a managerial position.
Do you think you meet these criteria? Please send your written application (motivation letter & resume) to:
Maurice Taks (on behalf of KVE)
WFS PRO BV
5641 JA Eindhoven
Or e-mail to: email@example.com
Third parties applications are not appreciated.