+31 (0)85 902 36 31
Avion Group(www.aviongroup.aero) serves an international customer base with simulation products and pilot training. The company activities include professional flight training and the building and operation of flight simulators and simulator centers globally. All these subsidiaries; Avion Simulators, Avion Training, Avion Lease and the Simliner training centers are part of Avion Group, located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands. Avion Group was founded in 2015 and has since proven to be an innovative yet cost-effective player in the aerospace industry both in their products as in their services.
Avion Grouphas been expanding rapidly and is now looking for a:
Simulation Software Engineer
Location: Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
About the job
Avion Simulators BV is looking for a Simulation Software Engineer to design and develop simulation specific software for the Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator. Simulation Software includes the Instructor Operating System and Natural and Man-made Environment models. It also includes Interface models for the Sound, Visual, Control Loading and Motion System.
- Design, Develop and Integrate Simulation Software Models in Matlab Simulink for the Airbus A320.
- Maintain and Improve the quality of the Simulation Software Models for the Airbus A320.
Required Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a simulation software engineer for a flight simulator manufacturer.
- Experience with software development for Windows and Linux Platforms.
- Experience with the design and development of Simulation Software models such as the Weather Radar System and the TCAS System.
- Experience with Matlab Simulink modelling.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong work ethic: comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with the design and development of simulation models.
- Good knowledge of the Instructor Operating System, including supporting tools.
- Experience with the design of Graphical User Interfaces.
- Good understanding of the working principle of the Sound, Visual, Control Loading and Motion System.
- Experience with the graphical design of Cockpit Panels for Low Level Training Devices.
- Experience with the design and development phases of a flight simulator product, up to qualification.
- Experience with programming in C / C++ is a plus.
What does it mean to work for Avion Group?
- A challenging job in a successful and entrepreneurial environment where initiative and a high degree of freedom in acting are basic principles
- Great influence and responsibility on the outcome of technically challenging projects
- Based on your current experience, Avion Group offers a personal training plan based on company strategy, your ambitions and interests.
Do you think you meet the criteria and are you up for a new challenge? Please send your resume and motivation letter to Maurice Taks (firstname.lastname@example.org). WFS PRO is taking care of the recruitment process. Any questions or need more info? Feel free to call Maurice Taks +31 (6) 15341393