Avion Group(www.aviongroup.aero) serves an international customer base with simulation products and pilot training. The company activities include professional flight training and the building and operation of flight simulators and simulator centers globally. All these subsidiaries; Avion Simulators, Avion Training, Avion Lease and the Simliner training centers are part of Avion Group, located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands. Avion Group was founded in 2015 and has since proven to be an innovative yet cost-effective player in the aerospace industry both in their products as in their services.
Avion Group has been expanding rapidly and is now looking for a:
Sr. Integration Specialist
Location: Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
About the job
Avion Simulators B.V. is looking for a Sr. Integration Specialist to carry out integration, testing and acceptance work for the Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulators.
- Computer software installation and configuration
- Schedule and coordinate hardware and software integration
- Acceptance of motion, control loading and visual systems
- Provide technical expertise during subjective and objective evaluations
- Coordinate and review technical deliverables including QTGs
- Track and resolve hardware and software integration issues as well as customer issues
- Liaise with customers during factory and site acceptance
Required Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as an integration specialist for a flight simulator manufacturer
- Experience with going through the production, installation and acceptance phases of a flight simulator product.
- Experience with reviewing a QTG package for a flight simulator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to mentor colleagues and lead by example
- Strong work ethic: comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Thorough understanding of configuration management systems (SVN in particular)
- Willingness to travel abroad for extended periods of time, as well as to our manufacturing site in Almelo, The Netherlands.
- Experience with installing and configuring Windows or Linux operating systems
- A solid knowledge of networking and troubleshooting of network related problems
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with programming in C / C++ and / or Simulink
- Ability to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and use it for troubleshooting.
- Understanding of embedded software
What does it mean to work for Avion Group?
- A challenging job in a successful and entrepreneurial environment where initiative and a high degree of freedom in acting are basic principles
- Great influence and responsibility on the outcome of technically challenging projects
- Based on your current experience, Avion Group offers a personal training plan based on company strategy, your ambitions and interests.
Do you think you meet the criteria and are you up for a new challenge? Please send your resume and motivation letter to Maurice Taks (firstname.lastname@example.org). WFS PRO is taking care of the recruitment process. Any questions or need more info? Feel free to call Maurice Taks +31 (6) 15341393