+31 (0)85 902 36 31
For one of our customers, a fast growing Engineering firm active in amongst others the Marine & Yachtbuilding industry, WFS PRO is looking for a Structural Engineer.
Are you passionate about the design of ships, Yachts and commercial vessels? Do you dream of bringing more innovation into the maritime industry? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and achieving the set goals?
Apply today and contribute to our partners’ ambition to become a market leading engineering partner for the Maritime industry in Europe.
We are looking for candidates with a Structural design background for the maritime industry.
This role would suit you, if you are looking to further develop your skills within a friendly atmosphere and where your career development is strongly supported.
- Actualize concepts in to basic design, scantlings, and release class drawings
- Implementation of performance documents and class drawings. In to 3D detail design
- Review and secure 3D models/drawings for inconsistencies and clashes
- Establish workshop drawings, material list and nesting
- Provide clients with engineering solutions, technical guidance and support
- Maintaining contact with internal/external clients, Class, suppliers, etc.
- You undertake training for new relevant skills that you need.
- Bsc. or MSc. degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or equivalent
- Documented experience from work in the Yacht industry and/or commercial vessels
- Skills with 2D/3D CAD packages such as Siemens NX, Nupas Cadmatic, Ship Constructor
- Knowledge of Class rules (Lloyds, Bureau Veritas, RINA, etc.)
- Organizational qualities, quality mind-set, analytical thinking and stress resistance
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably Dutch
- EU work permit is required.
What’s in it for you
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to use a Company car
- Extensive internal training and development programs
- Working for the greatest companies in the maritime industry.
Do you fit the profile and are you interested for the role as Structural Engineer. Please contact Rein van de Ven of WFS PRO B.V. You can send your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com. For more information about the position, please contact Rein +31 (0)6 46260431.