+31 (0)85 902 36 31
Since 2013, Defenture has been developing from a start-up to an established SME that develops and supplies innovative military 4 × 4 vehicles for national and international clients. Various supporting tasks, such as service & logistics, are often supplied additionally to these vehicles and clients. Such as, for example, the VECTOR that is supplied to the Dutch Commandos that are deployed during military missions, which is maintained together with the Dutch defense organization.
Please check this link for more information on the Vector! https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=yF_4iWAQ4UM&feature=emb_logo
We are constantly looking for (experienced) employees who also want to fill a page in our adventure book, which we have been writing figuratively since 2013!
Technical Sales Engineer
As a Technical Sales Engineer you are responsible for drawing up a technical plan with
associated calculations for sales quotations. You work out plans in consultation, make the necessary calculations and prepare quotations. During your work you have a lot of contact with your sales colleagues. In addition, you keep in touch with suppliers to keep abreast of product developments. During the execution of the assignments awarded by the customer, you maintain the relationship with the customer and you ensure that the solution offered by Defenture is worked out according to the quotation and enters the organization according to the Defenture process. As a Technical Sales Engineer you are accountable to the Manager Sales.
What we believe is the right skill set to be successful in this position:
- Successfully completed technical Bachelor study (Mechanical, automotive or a related study);
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience in tendering processes (preferably);
- Broad technical, commercial and organizational knowledge;
- Technical and commercial analytical insight;
- Experience with project work;
- Clear communication (word and writing) in Dutch, English and German (preferably);
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, Solidworks and ERP systems;
- You can submit a VOG (certificate of good conduct).
How to apply
Are you excited by this job opportunity? Please respond for this job opening by submitting your CV and letter of motivation by e-mail before the 21st of September 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maurice Taks of WFS PRO is acting on behalf of Defenture and can be contacted through email or phone (+31 06-15341393) in case of questions / remarks.