In light of new electronics design & development projects, the Engineering department of Fokker Elmo, a leading player in design, manufacturing and support of Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) for Aerospace and Defense programs, is seeking to expand her workforce with an:
Electronics Engineer (M/F)
You will be involved from the beginning until the end of the electronics life cycle, such as support of the Research & Technology, design & development and sustaining activities of electronics for customers in the aerospace world.
This might involve analyzing design requirements, subcontracting the actual electronics design, evaluating the quality of the design work performed by subcontractors, management of the verification activities at test houses and solving sustaining electronics design- and manufacturing issues.
You are part of a small Engineering electronics design team (2 seniors excluding yourself) and will report to the Lead Engineer, within the applicable design and development project. The place of work will be at Fokker Elmo in Hoogerheide.
You will take part in the Engineering Traineeship, a program of one and a half years. The traineeship combines theoretical and practical training.
When applicable, Fokker Elmo will arrange temporary housing.
- Design processes and methods / standards;
- Requirement definition / validation and Means of Compliance;
- (International) design drawing standards and methods;
- Component selection;
- Electronics circuit / PCB & housing design, integration & industrialization;
- Creation of electronics proto and series product definitions;
- Specification of a third party workpackages (PCB, Electronics, Housing, Testhouses);
- Review of electronics circuit design of subcontracted parties;
- Functional testing procedures;
- Verification of electronics (plan, procedure, testing, reporting);
- Sustaining support of products which in the series manufacturing phase.
- Assertiveness: Willingness to learn and to broaden own knowledge; support the improvement of processes and procedures;
- Teamwork: Able to work constructively in a small team taking responsibility for assigned tasks and able to instruct and coach subcontractors in achieving team targets and deadlines;
- Results-driven: Able to plan own work and that of the team members in line with project schedules, reports progress regularly and timely in the event of issues or delays;
- Communication: Fluent Dutch and English in speech and writing, ability to communicate clearly and concisely (including technical reports) in a convincing manner with flair / forthcomingness.
BA in Electronics Engineering
Graduate or up to 2 a 3 years experience
Interested? More Information?
If you have any questions, please contact Maurice Taks of WFS PRO 06-15341393.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org