Conscious Aerospace BV
The world around us is changing, more and more we are facing the effects of climate change, a change is needed. No, a change is crucial! For the aerospace industry this means developing & implementing manners of propulsion with a limited or zero carbon footprint.
We are awake, we aware, we are Conscious Aerospace! The Dutch tier 1 company, located in Ypenburg – The Netherlands, that will deliver its first Hydrogen Aircraft Powertrain and Storage Systems retrofit kit by 2028. Join us on our journey to a future green aviation! For more information please check our website: http://www.consciousaerospace.com/
Conscious Aerospace is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Compliance Verification Engineer, Fuel Cell Systems in our Engineering department.
You will play a key role in the development & integration of Hydrogen Powertrain technologies in a variety of aerospace applications. You will be part of a highly motivated team working in a fast-paced environment delivering pioneering engineering solutions.
• Reporting to the (to be determined) and working with the engineering team, in order to identify design requirements and their associated solutions;
• Guide certification activities to ensure compliance with design requirements and relevant certification specifications and be a technical focal for certification and design issues;
• Independent check and approval of substantiation documentation and technical drawings produced by other members of staff or by suppliers necessary for verification of compliance with applicable customer requirements, certification specification and other (environmental) requirements;
• Develop engineering design and substantiation documentations related to modifications;
• Act as representative during future customer meetings such as ITCM, PDR, CDR and FAI in support of active and up-coming projects. Provide additional on-site support to assist the customers/partners.
• Aeronautical Degree (Bachelor of Master) or equivalent experience;
• Minimum 3 years practical experience in a similar role with a CAA/EASA Part 21J Design Organisation;
• Strong working knowledge of Part21J.
• Previous approval as Part 21J Compliance Verification Engineer;
• Experience of Safety Assessment following ARP4761 or Systems Engineering following ARP4751;
• Specialist experience in any of the following: Avionics, Electrical, Fuel Systems, Propulsion, Structural Modifications;
• Supplier or DOA auditing experience;
• Part 21G Production Organisation or Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Experience.
What we offer:
• Contributing to realize the vision on true zero emission aviation: a revolution in the aerospace!
• An inspiring working environment in a highly motivated team with mixed experiences and backgrounds;
• Market competitive salary and secondary conditions;
• Long term cooperation with continuous professional development.
Ready for take-off?
Information with regards to the recruitment procedure: interviews are planned until December. Start is scheduled for Q1-2023. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Maurice Taks, +31(0)615341393. If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected]