Design Engineer Exterior – Interior – Outfitting
Ambitious to develop yourself as a Design Engineer within one of the most eminent yacht building companies of the world? Connect today and boost you career as of tomorrow!
As an Engineer you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineering technically responsible for the exterior – interior and/or outfitting of the project from the pre phase up till the delivery of the yacht. In either the following tasks are part of your responsibility.
- You’re responsible for the coordinated, quality oriented design of the ship within the scope of responsibility;
- Detail engineering, 3D modelling and different parts of the project are directly attached to your project team;
- You create, analyse and control lay-out drawings;
- Within the department you will work on railings, hatches, stairs, doors and more. You’re constantly seeking for the right materials and different production techniques. Taking into account costs and production capabilities;
- You will stay in close contact with different internal departments for the ongoing project;
- Creating arrangements.
- Bachelor level. Including completion of a relevant study;
- Experience gained in the yacht- ship building industry is a strong pro;
- Advanced knowledge of Siemens NX – Catia or similar;
- Use of Teamcenter is a pro;
- Good knowledge and expression of the Dutch and English language.
- Furthermore a EU citizenship I highly beneficial
You are ambitious to strive for optimum quality, are a Team Player, quality and cost oriented and analytically strong.
You get the chance to work in one of the finest shipyards of the world. Continue to grow every year and aiming to take their employees on the same fast track towards….
- Direct placement via WFS PRO with all the facilities arranged to work your way up to a fast contract;
- Year contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for relevant training.
- BBQ’s – regular lunches and 1 on 1 coaching
Contact Rein van de Ven. Apply via the website of WFS PRO or send your resume to [email protected] Questions, give Rein a call via +31 (0)6 46 26 04 31.