Would you like to be able to support a green company by carrying out and completing financial-administrative tasks. Do you have excellent organizational skills and are you looking for a varied job in a growing, international company? Then you are the perfect Financial administrator for N+P’s Crayford!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As the Financial Administrator your key responsibility will be to accurately and timely handle administrative finance tasks within N+P Group, which entails in specific:
- Processing purchase invoices and seeking approval of relevant managers;
- Coding invoices and deal with queries in a timely matter;
- Processing order related invoices and verifying via account system;
- Creating/amending new suppliers accounts and projects in the account system;
- Covering sales ledger when applicable and perform credit control activities;
- Submit payment summary for review weekly;
- Other ad hoc (administrative) duties.
- At least 3 years of relevant (administrative) experience
- Waste site experience is very welcome but not essential
- AAT qualification is preferable
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to plan and organize work to meet multiple demands, schedules and timelines
- Positive and can-do mentality
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary up-to 30k per annum depending on your experience;
- Fixed-term employment contract, option for permanent;
- 40 hrs (fulltime);
- Company pension plan;
- 30 holidays.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this job at a company where everyone is committed to creating a greener future, please apply by sending a cover letter plus your resume to Yessica Wiersma [email protected] or contact her via +31 6 19 60 54 70