N+P Group in Crayford, UK, is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join a new HR team to assist in the effective and efficient operation of the team!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
The role will include a wide range of HR activities from recruitment through to payroll to ensuring accurate records are maintained as well as ensuring ensuring company standards, values and legal compliance are maintained.
- Timely completion of all HR ‘on-boarding’ & ‘off-boarding’ activity (Raising COE, system alignment, payroll notification)
- Managing & allocating Ask HR queries to the relevant HR stakeholder
- Own and maintain the HR database with all key changes are up-to-date e.g. contract changes, new starters, leavers, etc
- Support line managers and own the HR process for maternity, paternity, adoption and other relevant leave requests
- Collect and collate data for the monthly payroll in a timely fashion and prepare monthly payroll for sign off by HR Lead
- Manage and administer benefit schemes
- Build and develop collaborative working relationships with all N + P colleagues and service providers
- Proactive HR support with employee relations activity when required e.g. preparing case files and taking minutes
- Undertake all routine and ad-hoc HR Administration activity
- Provide support to the wider HR team with additional tasks as required
- Integrity and strong stakeholder management
- Administration experience essential
- HR experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple priorities
Despite our fast growth we remain a welcoming company with well-motivated and enthusiastic employees. The successful applicant will be employed as a full time, permanent employee. The financial package will be competitive. We support personal growth and development. We offer (on the job) training and a meaningful career within the company.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this job at a company where everyone is committed to creating a greener future, please apply by sending a cover letter plus your resume to Yessica Wiersma [email protected] or contact her via +31 6 19 60 54 70