On behalf of Belgraver aircraft interiors, WFS PRO is looking for an:
International Key Account Manager Aviation, Location: Naarden, The Netherlands
LEADING IN AIRCRAFT INTERIORS
In 1956 Belgraver aircraft interiors took its maiden step in aviation. Nowadays, Belgraver aircraft interiors runs modern facilities in Naarden – The Netherlands and Dubai – United Arab Emirates employing over 100 specialists manufacturing aircraft interior products.
Our product range covers non-structural parts manufactured from plastic, foam, leather and textile for aircraft interiors. These are currently supplied to more than 110 airlines and MRO’s in mainly EMEA. For more information please visit: https://www.belgraver.nl/
Belgraver aircraft interiors is now upgrading it’s organisation, services and products to be ready for the future. To support this journey we are looking for a driven International Key Account Manager to strengthen our Sales Department.
As International Key Account Manager you will maintain and create long-term relationships with existing strategic accounts in both Europe (amongst others: KLM, Iberia, British Airways) and outside Europe. You will develop new business and actively seek new sales opportunities within, but not limited to, your assigned key accounts. In your role as International Key Account Manager you assists in the development of sales strategies and growth plans of Belgraver. Our sales team, under the supervision of the Managing Director, will consist of the following persons: International Key account Manager, Business Development Manager and Sales Support employees. As International Key Account Manager you will be part of the Management Team.
• Daily sales contact with strategic Key accounts
• In cooperation with the Managing Director develop growth plan and forecast 1-3 years
• Develops sales opportunities within Belgraver scope
• Recognise market trends and be able to turn them into opportunities
• Create Sales plan in order to achieve business goals
• Negotiate contracts
• Act as the expert for PMA/EPA parts
• Communicate the progress of monthly / quarterly initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
• Cooperate closely with sales colleagues to jointly achieve set businesses goals
• A proven International Key Account Manager experience (preferably gained in the aviation industry)
• Able to work on a bachelor + / master level, gained through education and/or experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both in English and Dutch language)
• Able to build long-term lasting relationships with customers
• The ability to manage various projects in international complex markets
• Ability to travel as needed to meet your objectives (approx. 30% of your time)
• Report and provide feedback of market development to the Belgraver organisation
• Coordinate with Program Management and Production
During the coming years you will not only become the face of Belgraver to your customers but you will also be part of our journey towards growth. We expect you to be a driving and decisive force for the future commercial success of Belgraver. Belgraver will create the conditions that enable you to develop your and our full potentials. We will do so by providing support, training and opportunities to further develop your talents in a stimulating & inspiring aviation environment.
Ready for take-off?
Information with regards to the recruitment procedure: interviews are planned in January 2023. Start is planned shortly afterwards.WFS PRO takes care of the hiring process for this position. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Maurice Taks, +31 (0)615341393. If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected]