For several programs at GKN Fokker Elmo, WFS PRO is looking to recruit / hire:wiring operators (Loom Builders)
If you are a passionate Wiring Operator / Loom Builder, WFS PRO is looking for you! We are looking for Wiring operators to help our client GKN Fokker Elmo build cable harnesses that will be used in different civil & military aircraft platforms. You will work in Hoogerheide, the Netherlands, your local housing will be arranged by WFS PRO.
With almost 2400 employees, GKN Fokker Elmo is part of GKN Aerospace and stands for a high level of quality, innovation and excellent performance. GKN Fokker Elmo is a leading company in design, manufacturing and support of Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) for Aerospace and Defense programs.
- Build various (engine) wiring harnesses that are used in different aircraft platforms
- Determine and/or follow methods and sequence of operations in performing assembly tasks such as wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units
- Label assemblies in accordance with drawing specifications
- Length measurement wiring breakouts
- Soldering-tinning wire, splices, (lap/hook) connections
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with control procedures
- Several years of experience as a wiring operator (minimum of 1 year experience within a wiring production surrounding, preferable aerospace or automotive)
- Ability to comprehend assembly drawings or written work instructions, and wire lists
- Good visual perception and ability to distinguish between colors
- Must be able to obtain measurements from tools such as measuring tapes, scales, etc.
- Must be able to crimp terminals/contacts onto wires using manual and automated tooling
- Familiar with hand tools, cutters wire strippers, hand crimpers, scissors, soldering iron, heat gun.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Knowledge of computer operations and applications pertinent to the position
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential
- Type of contact: employee base
- Duration: 12 months + (possibility for employees: permanent contract after 12 months)
- Excellent salary conditions (base net income per week 460 euro, more with possible overtime)
- Housing: arranged by WFS PRO
- Airline ticket: 2 return tickets per year.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Ms. Ina Marin on mobile phone number: +31 (0)6 19 81 58 49. If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected]