Working here is very special. This has been happening for 175 years with a family feeling, which ensures that the quality of the yachts is the highest and delivery times are met. All customer requirements that everyone within Royal Van Lent is proud of.
The Royal Van Lent shipyard, located on Kaag Eiland, has roots dating back to 1849. The yacht building business started eighty years ago by building motor and sailing yachts made of wood. Royal Van Lent soon expanded to build steel and aluminium and now focuses exclusively on custom-built motor yachts.
Some 300 highly skilled craftsmen work in all disciplines of modern superyacht construction and are responsible for an average of two launches a year. First-class facilities include two dry docks and two slipways of up to 100 metres in length. Royal Van Lent not only delivers top quality, but also prides itself on its personal relationship with owners. The waterfront restaurant plays an important role in this.
- Approve supplier item
- Assist with setting up EXT Arrangements
- Working out the details of SE-EXT items
- Feeling with and knowledge of manufacturability of combined stainless steel / ALU / Teak / glass exterior parts
- Integration of these components in the ship’s structure
- Knowledge of high-quality finishes of EXT parts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in the direction of Yacht Construction – Shipbuilding;
- Knowledge and experience with high-end software packages, such as Siemens NC, Solid Works or similar;
- 3 to 5 years of management experience
- MS office knowledge
- Knowledge of NX or Catia or other High End packages
- Knowledge of yacht construction is a plus (aircraft construction is an option)
- Knowledge of teamcenter is an advantage
- Experience in making detailed drawings
- Key competences: independent, solution-oriented and able to set priorities.
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch, both orally and in writing
- Direct contract with WFS PRO;
- A mark-compliant income
- 25 holiday days
Are you enthusiastic and fit the profile? Then get in touch with us. Send your CV, including motivation to Sven Hessing at [email protected] Still need more information? Then call or Whatsapp to +31 (0)6 49 70 40 19