This report presents a selection of news from the industries in which WFS PRO is active, besides that we would like to draw attention to “the position of the week”
- Boeing plans to restart its Washington state factories next week, 27.000 people back to work. For more information: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/16/business/boeing-restarting-production/index.html
- EasyJet has plan to leave middle plane seats empty to make operation during the Covid 19 pandemic possible! For more information:https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52306868
- Stuffing cargo into passengers aircraft. For more information: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cathybuyck/2020/03/26/airlines-spot-revenue-opportunity-and-use-their-passenger-aircraft-to-ship-urgent-cargo/#148967bc7c68
- Chantiers de l’Atlantique looking to partially reopen. For more information: https://www.offshore-energy.biz/chantiers-de-latlantique-looking-to-partially-reopen/
- Lundqvist Rederierna orders LNG-powered Aframax. For more information: https://www.offshore-energy.biz/lundqvist-rederierna-orders-lng-powered-aframax/
- Concordia Damen nominated to build new, sustainable training vessel for STC Group. For more information: https://www.damen.com/en/news/2020/04/concordia_damen_nominated_to_build_new_sustainable_training_vessel_for_stc_group
- No reduction in demand: ASML, for now, only mildly impacted by Corona crisis. For more information: https://innovationorigins.com/asml-for-now-only-mildly-impacted-by-corona-crisis/
- Chip-based diagnostics device from Leuven could detect future outbreaks. For more information: https://bits-chips.nl/artikel/chip-based-diagnostics-device-from-leuven-could-detect-future-outbreaks/
Position of the week Wiring – Loom manufacturing Operator!
At this moment we are actively looking for Wiring Operators with 5 years+ wiring loom manufacturing experience. We expect to start the recruiting process within the next few weeks! For more information see: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1816450716/
Do you match the profile? Please contact Maurice Taks through E: email@example.com or T: +31 (0)6 15341393. We are looking forward to get in contact with you!
All positions are available on the website or join us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/wfs-pro/jobs/ .
All updates via your socials? WFS PRO is live on Facebook and Instagram! Please follow us via: https://www.facebook.com/WFS-PRO-The-Workforce-Solution-Provider-107130814279962/ or @wfspro. We appreciate it if you like & follow us.